You Can Be Part Of A Growing Organization Connecting Estate Planners Across Canada
Gain a growth edge in today’s competitive marketplace.
Our focus on Estate Planning and collaboration among professional services enables us to attract members and promote our advisors and subject-matter experts from across the country.
Start your 12 month/annual membership at any time of the year. Member Categories: Lawyers, Accountants, Financial Planners, Bankers, Trust Officers, Insurance Professionals, Portfolio Managers, Family Advisors, Gift Planners, Community Foundations, Care Home Directors, & Farm Advisors.
We are the multi-disciplinary organization of choice for professionals and firms who are interested in cross-education, referrals and building a nation-wide client base.
Apply now using our form below:
10 Great Reasons to Be a Member
1. Solutions purpose-built for small firms, sole practitioners and young professionals include cross-education, referrals and exposure to new and developing Estate Planning topics.
2. Presentations will be recorded and available any time, in the members only area of the website.
3. Our virtual practice groups help our members to find the right solutions, tools and strategies that help firms compete more effectively and provide exceptional client outcomes.
4. EPC of Canada gives professional firms the tools they need to develop effective marketing channels and campaigns, , enhance firm reputation and optimize client retention – protecting your best clients.
5. EPC of Canada provides an annual certificate of attendance for CPE events.
6. EPC of Canada helps your firm compete more effectively by leveraging who you know and what you know. Estate Planners come from a variety of different disciplines - as part of a larger organization, we help you to collaborate and expand opportunities.
7. A core component to every professional’s mandate is getting the word out. After all, your firm’s success and your accolades might as well not exist if no one knows about them. This is ideal for small firms that do not have a marketing department.
8. EPC of Canada helps you amplify achievements and raise your firm’s profile. Promote your firm across a variety of platforms including social media posts, practice groups, seminars, podcasts, webinars, as well as sponsorship of third-party events.
9. EPC of Canada will help you drive growth, expand cross-national opportunities, and use our directory to leverage your detailed and up-to-date experience and expertise.
10. Above all you can strengthen client relationships, increase revenue and build your firm’s brand by connecting with Estate Planning Professionals, giving you capabilities that go far beyond the traditional professional practice.